620 total views
The diversity of sectors and industries in the traditional financial market is a fertile ground for DeFi to develop. Is DeFi expanding to every corner? Let’s explore the information of Starname together with me – a new project about data!
What is Starname?
Starname is a project that provides “names” to users. This name will be used on the blockchain network, for services such as identification, payments, property ownership, and logging into dApps.
Starname can be integrated into wallets, dApps and exchanges.
Highlights of Starname
Starname is a project that provides and allows users to own the following benefits after registering “starname”:
- Get cryptocurrency assets.
- Join Dapp networks smoothly and quickly.
- Store crypto assets and use them easily, accessing assets when needed.
- Store and send asset values quickly, conveniently and cost-effectively.
To own a starname, there will be the following fees:
- Basic starname: Free of charge.
- Premium starname: 70 IOV. With the premium version, users can register multiple accounts using the “starname premium version”, each account costs 1 IOV.
Fees are allocated to validators and promoters to help the project development system become more and more decentralized.
In some other ecosystems, there have been projects working in this field such as ENS project, Starname developed and opened up the leading advantage in this field. Cosmos – an ecosystem that has a lot of potential and many missing pieces.
Whether Starname can grasp these advantages, attract large investors to use the service and expand quickly, let’s wait and see the future developments!
However, these starnames will have an expiration date, please pay attention to register according to the packages!
Information IOV Token
At the time of writing the article, the project has not provided the detailed information sources below, when the project has released updates, I and the team will update immediately!
- Token Name: Starname.
- Ticker: IOV.
- Blockchain: Cosmos-SDK.
- Token Standard: Updating…
- Contract: Updating…
- Token Type: Utility.
- Total Supply: Updating…
- Circulating Supply: Updating…
Token Release Schedule
Token Use Case
IOV is a token used to:
- Used to buy starnames.
- Used as a reward when users join staking.
How to earn and own IOV Token
You can own IOV Token in the following ways:
- Buy on Osmosis, Gravity,..
- Using Interchain Cosmos Bot Sputnik.
IOV Token exchange & storage wallet
IOV Token storage wallet
Exchange IOV Token
Roadmap & Updates
Project update roadmap according to Q2-Q3 2021:
- Inter-Blockchain Communication (IBC).
- Stargatenet testnet.
- Launching iov-mainnet-ibc.
- Arbitrary message signing.
- Test Cosmos-SDK upgrade module.
- Creator starname type.
- Launch of Swap IOV tokens and starnames.
- Launching the Starname metrics collection.
- Decentralization of Starname parameters.
- Staking for GDrive users.
- Voting for GDrive users.
- Improved computer and phone interface.
- Increased integration testing.
- Signer package for npmjs.com domains.
- Launched Starname App.
- Launched the domain name expiration notice.
Project team, investors & partners
The project is developed by Gilles Sitbon – CEO and Oliver Goldstein.
Above is all information about the Starname project so that you have more knowledge when learning about the project and making your own judgments. If you have any other questions about IOV tokens, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below to discuss with CHK!
Please register and join CHK Insights groups and channels below to discuss with admins and other community members:
#Starname #IOV #IOV #Token #Details