What is Sypool (SYP)? Details About SYP Token

 61 total views


2021-11-09 14:35:09

Synthetic assets products are always a solution that brings many benefits and supports the needs of users. However, you need to have a close understanding of the project and operating model, Sypool is the next synthetic project on Solana and what is the potential? Let’s find out together!

What is Sypool?

Sypool is a synthetic asset management protocol, the project will tokenize and divide by fund shares. In addition, a token share will represent a small portion of a multi-token pool (pool containing many types of tokens), which in turn will provide the market with rare tokens and enhance the value of the token fund share.

Sypool Website: https://sypool.io/

Highlights of Sypool

Sypool is a project with a “Bi-token” (dual token) mechanism with SYP Token (Governance) and SAP Token (Synthetic Asset Pool).

In addition, Sypool will include some of the following SAP (Synthetic Asset Pool) types:

Index-tracking SAP: Open-end pool format.

  • The pool manager will create an index, the transactions in the pool will be tracked and adjusted within DEX automatically and manually.
  • This pool allows users to hedge against the risks of holding assets, the profit obtained will be of the low-risk type, which means that the profit received will also be low.

Trader-based SAP: Close-end pool form.

  • Besides setting whitelists, the highest value of the pool corresponds to the level and performance of the pool manager. Pool tokens will be integrated, connected to smart contract and the manager will only be able to trade on DEXs.
  • At the end of the trading cycle, a liquidation occurs. 30% of the profits will be rewarded to the pool manager, the remaining 70% belongs to the SAP holders and can be claimed by the pool hodlers.
  • If there is a cycle where the pool is not profitable, the manager will not receive the reward.

Assets-backed quantitative trading: The model ensures the basic requirements of security and legalization between CEX and DEX, including the following 2 forms:

  • Mode 1 staking & CEX custodial: Stake governance token SYP as collateral and receive farming reward.
  • Mode 2 CEX’s credit Mode: The manager needs CEX credit and transactions will be done by credit throughout. At a certain time each day, Sypool will liquidate assets to profit and pay for losses.

Structured Yield Fun: This function will monitor the performance of SAPs or indexes, but the profit will be divided according to different levels of risk, R1->R3.

Structured Yield Fun

Sypool Token Information Sypool (SYP)

Key Metrics SYP

  • Ticker: SYP.
  • Blockchain: Solana.
  • Token Standard: SPL.
  • Contract: FnKE9n6aGjQoNWRBZXy4RW6LZVao7qwBonUbiD7edUmZ
  • Token Type: Utility, Governance.
  • Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 SYP.
  • Circulating Supply: Updating…

SYP Token Allocation

  • Farming: 50%.
  • Team: 20%.
  • Treasury: 17%, of which:
    • Futures plans: 10%.
    • Community: 5%.
    • Consultants: 2%.
  • Investors: 10%, of which:
    • Private Round: 5.5%.
    • Strategic Round: 2%.
    • Seed Round: 2%.
    • IDO: 0.5%.
  • Early Miner: 3%.
Allocate SYP tokens

SYP Token Sale

Updating…

SYP Token Release Schedule

  • Farming: 10% for the first time and then gradually paying (no specific timeframe has been given).
  • Team: Pay after 18 months, unlock 25% every 3 months.
  • Treasury:
    • Community: Paid through community activities, executive and project management salaries by month.
    • Consultants: Paid through rewards every month.
  • Investors:
    • Private Round: 10% at the time of TGE, paid every 3 months, the remaining 90% is paid in 15 months.
    • Strategic Round: 15% at the time of TGE, paid every 3 months, the remaining 85% paid in 12 months.
    • Seed Round: 22.5% at the time of TGE, paid every 3 months, the remaining 77.5% paid in 12 months.
    • IDO: Instant pay.
  • Early minter: Paying down gradually over 12 months via airdrop. 1% for the first 3 months, 0.8% for the next 3 months and 0.2% for the next 2 months until the end.

Token Use Case

SYP is a token used to:

  • Is a project management token.
  • Engage in farming.
  • Used to mint SAP token.
  • Trade and participate in foundational activities of the project.
  • Allocate salary and reward to users.

How to earn and own SYP Token

Updating…

SYP Token exchange & storage wallet

SYP Token Storage Wallet

Updating…

Exchange SYP Token

Updating…

Roadmap & Updates

Q4/2021

  • Smart chain audit.
  • Staking on the website.
  • Launch of Manager Application beta.
  • Community Governance beta launch.

Q1/2022

Q2/2022

  • Launch of Quantitative Strategy Pool.
  • Staking LP Token.
  • Launch of collateral for stable coin.
  • Derivatives Launch.

Project team, investors & partners

Project team

Updating…

Investors

Sypool is invested by the following project funds:

Investor of Sypool

Partner

Updating…

Similar projects

Klondike Finance is a product where we have combined some unique features of Synthetic and algorithmic Stablecoins. At the same time, some additional mechanisms are added to limit their disadvantages.

summary

So, you and I have learned about Sypool and all details about the SYP token, what do you think about the SYP token after this article? Please comment below to discuss with CHK!

Don’t forget to subscribe and join CHK Insights’ groups and channels below to discuss with admins and many other community members:

.

#Sypool #SYP #Details #SYP #Token

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close Bitnami banner
Bitnami