883 total views
What is Three Arrows Capital?
Three Arrows Capital is a hedge fund management company that offers risk-adjusted returns. The company was founded in 2012 by Su Zhu and Kyle Davies and is headquartered in Singapore.
Three Arrows Capital Team
- Su Zhu (Co-founder): Studied at Colombia University, New York. Then started as a trader in 3 years. In 2009, Su Zhu worked as a trader at Flow Traders for more than 2 years, then transferred to Trader for Deutsche Bank, which is the largest private banking group in Germany. In the end, he quit his job with Kyle Davies to found Three Arrows Capital and served as CEO for nearly 10 years. Su Zhu is also the Co-Founder of Sensus Markets.
- Kyle Davies (Co-founder): Fluent in languages: English, Japanese, Thai, French. Studied at Colombia University, New York. Prior to Three Arrows, Kyle was a derivatives trader at Credit Suisse in Hong Kong.
Portfolio of Three Arrows Capital
The fund’s portfolio focuses on the following areas:
- Base Layer
- Decentralized Finance
- Gaming, NFT
- Platformed Fund
- Avalanche: Blockchain layer-1 functions as a foundation for dApps and custom blockchain networks.
- Dogecoin: Based on the popular Internet meme “doge” and featuring the Shiba Inu symbol on the logo. The creators of Dogecoin claim that it is a fun, light-hearted cryptocurrency that will have great appeal.
- Kusama: An experimental blockchain platform designed to provide a widely interoperable and extensible framework for developers.
- Mina Protocol: The world’s lightest blockchain network. Mina has a concise blockchain, compressed to the size of just a few tweets (22kb).
- Polkadot: A multi-chain framework, similar to Cosmos designed to facilitate the interoperability and scalability of blockchains
- Solana: A decentralized blockchain built to enable scalable user-friendly applications worldwide.
- AAVE: A decentralized finance protocol that allows anyone to lend & borrow crypto.
- Dhedge: A place to manage investment activities on the Ethereum blockchain. Users can put their own capital to implement different strategies.
- Ardana: The first all-in-one Stablecoin ecosystem built on the Cardano blockchain.
- Balancer: AMM is developed on the Ethereum blockchain. The protocol acts as a self-balancing weighted portfolio, price sensor, and liquidity provider.
- Bonfida: A non-custodial DEX built on the Serum trading protocol and powered by the Solana blockchain.
- Perpetual Protocol: A decentralized perpetual contract protocol based on Ethereum.
Gaming & NFT
- Nyan Heroes: An NFT-based game built on the Solana blockchain. Through collecting Nyans and their accompanying giant robots, players will join Play to Earn Metaverse’s battle against each other.
- Axie Infinity: A Pokémon-inspired universe where anyone can earn tokens through skilled gameplay and ecosystem contributions.
- Blockfi: Provides financial services to individuals and businesses worldwide and in all 50 US states. Services include profitable accounts, crypto-backed low-cost USD loans, and free trades.
- Deribit: A Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform for Traders of All Platforms and Trading Styles
- Fireblocks: Hundreds of crypto and digital asset businesses use Fireblocks software and APIs for custody, treasury operations, DeFi access, minting & tokenization, and digital asset operations management their number.
- TPS Capital: Develops and implements its own proprietary, modern trading algorithms to take advantage of arbitrage opportunities across various dimensions: ie product, time, volatility and supply and demand.
- Coincident Capital: A leading crypto hedge fund. Focus on obtaining superior risk-adjusted returns through long, short trading of top cryptocurrencies.
- Multicoin Capital: A company dedicated to investing in cryptocurrencies, tokens and blockchain companies that is reshaping the trillion dollar markets. The company manages hedge funds and venture funds, investing in both public and private markets.
- DACM: Provides a centralized, transparent and professionally managed investment in the world’s fastest growing asset class.
- Play Ventures: Invest in free-to-play game studios and game service startups from around the world.
Hypersphere: Venture capital firm that invests in and develops blockchain technology. It was founded by Robert Habermeier and Jack Platts and is headquartered in Austin, Texas.
- DeFiance Capital: A DeFi-focused crypto fund that combines fundamental research with an active approach. The focus on DeFi is closely coupled with DeFiance’s thesis on DeFi: DeFi will eat away at traditional finance over the next decade.
Profit growth from the beginning of the year to the present time for a number of projects in which Three Arrows Capital invests.
Thus, the article has also provided you with information about the investment fund Three Arrows Capital. Especially the fund is very interested in the Avalanche blockchain project, warehouse in September. Polychain and Three Arrows Capital led a $230 million investment in Avalanche. As for you, do you think you should folow funds to look for projects to consider investing in?
**This article is for informational purposes only and is not investment advice.
#Arrows #Capital #Arrows #Capitals #portfolio #details