1,727 total views
Posts about Trader Joe and JOE token Today will give you all information about:
- What is Trader Joe? Trader Joe’s Highlights.
- The tokenomics information of JOE Token includes: Key metrics, token distribution (token allocation), application of the token (token use case),…
- Where to buy JOE tokens? Store on which wallet?
- Trader Joe’s development roadmap and latest updates. Information about the project’s partners and development team.
- Some similar projects in the same field so you can see the development potential of Trader Joe.
What is Trader Joe?
Trader Joe is an AMM-based decentralized exchange platform on the Avalanche blockchain. Trader Joe is a fork of Uniswap. There are not too many AMMs on Avalanche yet, but the most popular AMM among users on this blockchain is Pangolin, so it can be said that Trader Joe’s direct competitor is Pangolin.
Trader Joe’s Highlights
Trader Joe, in addition to being an AMM, also integrates a number of features such as Yield Farming, Lending, Staking, … with the aim of becoming an aggregate platform and bringing the best experience to users.
In addition, users can exchange tokens for LP tokens with just 1 click through the Zap feature – a new feature on AMM.
If other projects raise capital before making products, then Trader Joe has the exact opposite direction. They are not a Fair Launch project (no token sale, the team does not hold tokens) but will run the project, the entire JOE – project token will be unlocked through inflation. However, Trader Joe still has an allocation for future investors if any.
Details of Trader Joe Token (JOE)
Key Metrics JOE
- Token Name: Trader Joe
- Ticker: JOE
- Blockchain: Avalanche
- Token Standard: Updating…
- Contract: 0x6e84a6216eA6dACC71eE8E6b0a5B7322EEbC0fDd
- Token Type: Utility, Governance.
- Total Supply: 500,000,000 JOE
- Circulating Supply: Updating…
JOE Token Allocation
JOE Token will be distributed as follows:
- Liquidity Provider: 50%.
- Treasury: 20%.
- Dev Team: 20%.
- Future Investors: ten%.
JOE Token Sale
JOE Token Release Schedule
JOE Token Use Case
JOE tokens will be used to:
- Stake JOE receives xJOE, the revenue from transaction (0.05%) and from Lending will be distributed to xJOE.
How to earn and own JOE Token
Currently, users can join Liquidity Mining or Stake JOE to receive a JOE reward.
In addition, users can buy on Trader Joe’s own exchange.
Store wallet & exchange JOE Token
Instructions for storing JOE on CHK Wallet
JOE is a token of Avalanche, so it will be stored on CHK Wallet. Details will be updated later.
Trade JOE on CHK Wallet
JOE is a token belonging to Avalanche, so it can be traded at Pangolyn on CHK Wallet.
Roadmaps & Updates
Project team, investors & partners
Project website: Trader Joe
Thus, I introduced you to the Trader Joe project and what the JOE token is, and provided all details about the project’s highlights and tokenomics.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please comment below, I will help you right away! Don’t forget to Follow and join CHK Insights groups and channels below:
#Trader #Joe #JOE #Details #JOE #Token